Our Privacy Statement¶
v1.0 - May 2021
gofoss.today is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Like everything we do, we've designed this policy to be simple and accessible to all.
This document has been originally written in English and is the only version for which gofoss.today can be held accountable.
Definitions used on this Privacy Statement¶
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation, EU 2016/679
- Data: According to the GDPR, data is any information that can be used to identify a person, either directly (real name, phone number, IP address, etc.) or indirectly (any combination of the aforementioned plus device fingerprints, cookies, etc.). In the specific context of the use of our website, it is the minimum information required for the proper operation of the website.
- Services: the set of different softwares, protocols and standards used to exchange data between web applications.
- User or you: any person or third party that access gofoss.today.
- gofoss.today, we or us: https://gofoss.today
- Host: this website is hosted by Netlify.
The Data covered by this Privacy Statement¶
This Privacy Statement applies to gofoss.today and its sub-domains. It does not extend to any websites or web services that can be accessed from our website including, but not limited to, any federated services or social media websites. These services use protocols that necessarily share or transfer data between different providers and therefore such interactions are outside the scope of this Privacy Statement.
What data do we collect?¶
- We do not utilise cookies.
- We don't track you through scripts.
- We do not implement trackers on our website to analyse your behavior.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information from you, via form submission or other methods.
- We chose a host known to respect user privacy, which has partnered with legal experts in Europe and the US to ensure that its products and contractual commitments are in line with GDPR regulations.
- The host collects access logs including the IP addresses of site visitors, stored for less than 30 days.
What we'll never do with your data?¶
- We don't have anything to gain from your data.
- We do not collect any other data than what is needed to operate the website.
- We do not, in any way, process, analyse your behavior or personal characteristics to create profiles about you.
- We have no advertisements or business relationships with advertisers.
- We do not sell your data to any third party.
- We do not require any additional information that is not crucial for the operation of the website (we do not ask for phone numbers, private personal data, home address and so on).
Under the GDPR you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to access - The right to request (I) copies of your personal Data or (II) access to the information you submited and we hold at any time.
- Right to correct - The right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - The right to request delete or remove your Data from our website.
- Right to restrict the use of your Data - The right to restrict processing or limit the way we use your Data.
- Right to Data portability - The right to move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - The right to object to our use of your Data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement¶
Any and all changes to this Privacy Statement will be publicly available. We recommend that you regularly check for any changes to this Statement.
All the information on https://gofoss.today/ is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. https://gofoss.today does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.
No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. Any action you take upon the information you find on https://gofoss.today, is strictly at your own risk. The user assumes all risks of any damages that may occur, including but not limited to loss of data, damages to hardware, or loss of business profits. https://gofoss.today will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Note that unless explicitly allowed by the warranty covering your device, it should be assumed that any warranty accompanying your device will be voided if you tamper with either the system software or the hardware.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'. Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms. Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
If you use this site, please remember to give proper credit to https://gofoss.today, and link to the license.
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.